South Shore SNAP 2015 Summer Program
for Hingham, Cohasset and Hull students with special needs.
* The 2015 SNAP summer program is open to Hingham, Cohasset and Hull Public School special needs students ages pre-school (3) through high school (22). Children must be toilet-trained.
* The summer program runs from 12:30 p.m. – 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, beginning the week of July 6, 2015. The program runs for four weeks, ending July 30, 2015.
* Registration is currently open.
* Registration, completed forms, photos, and payment must be received in advance of the beginning of the program.
* Participants will take part in golf, tennis, and bowling each day. Each activity will last approximately 45 minutes with a 15-minute transition period in between. Each of the three activities will have an instructor who remains in place each day.
* Trained volunteers will be assigned to participants and stay with them throughout the program. The mentor to student ratio will be low and 1:1 aides are available.
* Parents may register for 3, 4, or 5 days per week for any or all weeks.
* Cost per day is $40 per participant; $150 per week for participants who sign up for the entire session.
* Financial aid is available.
* The Hingham Public Schools has approved transportation from the HIngham Only ESY to the SSCC. Lunch will be available for purchase at the SSCC prior to the start of the program.
* Inclement weather may require that participants remain indoors at SSCC for tennis and/or golf. There will be games/activities available for that circumstance coordinated and supervised by the Program Director and volunteers.
SNAP 2015 Summer Program South Shore Country Club
Because everyone needs to have balance in their life with FUN! Listings include sports, the arts, family events and fundraising galas and golf tournaments.