Announcing the kick-off dates for the Easter Seals Youth Leadership Network
The Easter Seals Youth Leadership Network (YLN) empowers youth between the ages of 14 and 26 to use self-advocacy to take control of planning their adult lives and experience educational and professional success.
Join the Easter Seals Youth Leadership Network
Kick-Off Event in your city and become part of the
Don’t dis ABILITY Campaign to help reduce bullying!
Participation in the YLN provides you with opportunities to:
1. Understand your right to self-determination and develop pride as a person with a disability
2. Understand and participate in the Disability Rights Movement
3. Learn from role-models with disabilities
4. Gain awareness about community transition resources
5. Participate in leadership and advocacy opportunities
Parents - NEW for the Kick-off event:
Stay and join us for a free workshop on “Transition Planning - the Basics” while your son/daughter participates in the YLN meeting.
The Easter Seals Youth Leadership Network is a state-wide initiative with meetings and events inBoston, Worcester, New Bedford and Springfield.
Easter Seals MA
89 South St.
Boston, MA 02111
1:00 – 3:00
October 4, 2014